HOW TO GET THERE…
For the concert at Campovolo (Reggio Emilia) on 19 September 2015, Italo will run two Special Trains for Luciano Ligabue fans to and from Reggio Emilio, making it easier to get to the concert.
The special Italo trains are:
ROME – FLORENCE – REGGIO EMILIA RETURN
MILAN – REGGIO EMILIA RETURN
Car parking spaces can be purchased only from 08:00 on the day of the concert, subject to availability, except for the Vertoiba (P4) and Chionso (P8 – for campers) car parks which will open on Friday 18 September (from 10:00).
The price of the entrance ticket to the INTERNAL CAR PARK (PA) is € 10.00, all the other car parks will cost € 5.00.
Payment in cash only!
Here is a list of the car parks:
– PA: Internal car park (around 5 minutes from the entrances)
– P1: Car park in via Pinotto Pinotti (around 10 minutes from the entrances)
– P2: Villa Curta car park (around 15 minutes from the concert area)
– P3: Car park in via Marelli (around 15 minutes from the concert area)
– P4: Car park in via Vertoiba (around 15 minutes from the concert area)
– P5/P6: FCR car park (around 15 minutes from the concert area)
– P7: Festa Reggio car park (around 15 minutes from the concert area)
– P8: Car park in via del Chionso (around 15 minutes from the concert area – reserved for campers arriving on 18/09)
– P9/P10: Car park in via Mozart (around 20 minutes from the concert area)
A map will be available soon.
If you have not already done so, REGISTER to receive timely updates.
EVENTI IN BUS, official partner of “CAMPOVOLO – La festa 2015”, will run round trip bus rides from all over Italy to the Campovolo area.
EVENTI IN BUS will guarantee departures from 150 Italian cities, including departures from the airports of Bologna, Florence, Pisa and Bergamo, to make it easier also for those arriving from Sicily and Sardinia.
Moreover, to meet all of the fans’ needs, there will be two different arrival times at the concert: one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
The service also offers transportation from cities that do not have direct connections to Campovolo 2015.
Each bus will have a chaperone who will take care of the passengers and be the reference point for all of the group’s needs.
By bus you can reach Campovolo 2015 and return home without having to worry about the trip, a parking place, safety or queues.
Traveling by bus will also give you the chance to socialize with other people who share the same passion for your favorite singer, especially those going to the event on their own.
DO YOU WANT TO GET TO CAMPOVOLO A DAY EARLY (18/09/2015)? NO PROBLEM!!!
Many Fans have asked to take part in Aspettando Campovolo (the party that will be held at the Liga Village inside the Campovolo Area the day before the concert, open to everyone who has already purchased a ticket for the event). For this reason, EVENTI IN BUS has decided to offer a Bus Package: 2 days, departing on the morning of 18 September from a city of your choice and with arrival at Campovolo at around 2 pm (the party will start at 3 pm).